Who We Are
Setting a Higher Standard
With the largest selection of cranes in the Ark-La-Tex region, five strategically located terminals, a staff of over 160 professionals, 1,000s of years of experience, and 30 years of service in the crane industry, Joyce Crane provides comprehensive heavy duty lifting and rigging services for projects large or small, from new construction to plant maintenance.
It is the mission of Joyce Crane to meet and exceed the needs of its customers by providing superior service and safe heavy duty lifting and rigging solutions, performed by highly trained, certified operators, and backed by an industry-leading insurance lift policy.
We proudly serve a wide diversity of industries and clients. Let the Joyce Crane team help you size up your project, define your lifting and rigging needs and prepare a competitive quote.
- Oil & Gas
- Paper Mills
- New Construction
- Road and Bridge
At joyce crane, our most important objective is to provide our customers with extraordinary service.
Joe Bob Joyce
Joyce Crane got its start in heavy duty lifting on the ground floor in 1985 as a small, family-owned business, operating with a single crane. The company, founded by Joe Bob Joyce and headquartered in Longview, Texas, originally began as Joyce Steel Erection Ltd.
In the first ten years of our operation, we saw our staff increase to 40 and our fleet of cranes to 15. It was during this time that the company went through a strategic realignment to move away from steel erection services and focus on cranes and rigging as our core business. Joyce Crane continued to grow for the next two decades and expand to better serve the company's developing customer base with the addition of four new terminals in Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas.
In 2019, Joyce Crane was acquired by Marmon Crane Services, Inc. The company continues to operate under the Joyce Crane name, leadership, and brand, and remain committed to our mission, customers, and efforts to achieve new heights in safety and service. We are also committed to the communities where we live and do business.
- 1985 Joyce Steel Erection Ltd. founded
- 1991 Company realigns and focuses on crane and rigging services
- 1996 Company begins expansion of its operations with new facility in North Little Rock, AR
- 1998 Joyce Crane moves into Louisiana with new terminal in Bossier City, LA
- 1999 Expansion continues with the addition of branch in West Monroe, LA
- 2009 Joyce Crane expands its services in the Texas market with the opening of Texarkana terminal
- 2015 Joyce Crane marks its 30th Anniversary
- 2019 Joyce Crane joins Marmon Crane Services Inc. group of companies